We’re delighted to announce the return of the Middle East Fitness Business Summit at the UAE Exercise Professionals Summit on the 19 May at Two Seasons Hotel, Dubai. Early Bird Tickets are on sale now!
Hosted by Dubai Active Industry, this one-day B2B Summit brings together the leading names in fitness as they discuss the trends, challenges and opportunities at the forefront of the fitness industry in 2022 and beyond.
The agenda is already filling up with some of the trailblazers leading the health and fitness industry, including:
- Ian Mullane, Founder – Keepme
- Susan Turner, CEO – PureGym Arabia
- George Flooks – CEO, MENA – Fitness First
- Nathan Clute, CEO – Pulse Fitness
- Hanaa Yehya, General Manager – FitnGlam
- Loren Holland, Founder and CEO – GymNation
- Sharare Miller, Owner – Embody Fitness
- Fahad Alhagbani, CEO – Armah Sports
- Abdullah Alaskari, Chief Development Officer – UFC Gym Middle East
- Laila Lallas, Managing Director – In Shape Ladies Fitness Club
- Glen Stollery, CEO – Les Mills, India, Middle East & Africa
- Sarah Al-Turkistani, Co-Founder & CEO – LocaStudios
- Rima Faour, Founder – MyCore Studio